Terms and Conditions for the Boots Advantage Card
- The Boots Student Discount promotion is exclusively available to members of the UK Boots Advantage Card program who are students and possess a valid NUS Extra/TOTUM card, Student Beans ID, or university/college student ID card with a specified expiration date. This discount can be activated starting from September 1st and remains valid until August 31st of each subsequent year.
- The 10% Student Discount does not apply to NHS prescriptions, selected items from the dispensary and healthcare departments, pharmacy products and services, all products branded by Dyson, all products from Chanel, specific products from Shark (including Shark FlexStyle Air Styling & Hair Drying System with 5 Attachments HD440UK, Shark FlexStyle AirStyler HD441SLUK - Stone, Shark FlexStyle Curly Hair - Stone, Shark FlexStyle Straight & Wavy - Stone), selected No7 products including bundles, No7 Future Renew, No7 Advent Calendar, selected Star Gifts, charity gifts/donations, mobile phone top-up cards, gift cards, postage stamps, Boots Hearingcare, bootsphoto.com, all infant formula milks, selected lines from healthcare and nursery departments, Flowflex Antigen Rapid Test Lateral Flow Self-Testing Kits and bundles, Nuna, Babystyle, Egg, Babyzen, Cybex, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi, UPPAbaby, Silver Cross, gift boxes, Icon Fitness, Activity Superstore, third party websites, plastic bag levy, and delivery charges for online purchases.
- Additional exclusions may be applicable.
- Students are also eligible for a 10% discount at Boots Opticians. This discount will be applied when purchasing a complete pair of glasses, prescription sunglasses, or contact lenses (excluding Contact Lens Rewards Plan payments) upon presenting a valid student ID or NUS card or other official student identification. The discount is applicable only on the first pair and can be combined with our half-price additional pairs offer, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Our £40 and £50 frame range, ready-made reading glasses, kids’ glasses, reglazing services, safety eyewear, accessories, and non-prescription sunglasses are excluded from this discount. The discount cannot be transferred, applied retrospectively, or exchanged for cash. When you present a valid NUS card or other official student ID at the checkout in-store, the discount will be applied. Additionally, you will need to present a prescription dated within the last two years, either from our opticians or another provider. The Student Discount cannot be used in conjunction with colleague discount cards or the Contact Lens Rewards Scheme.
- If you are a member of Parenting Club and/or Over 60s Rewards in addition to having the student discount, you will receive a 10% discount and earn 3 points per £1 on applicable purchases.
- If there is a breach of our bulk buying policy or abuse of the discount card, your Student Discount may be withdrawn.
- You may be requested to present your valid student ID during each transaction. Failure to provide your valid student ID will result in the deactivation of your Student Discount until you return to the store and present your valid student ID.
- To activate the 10% discount, present your Advantage Card and valid student ID at a manned till during your initial visit starting from September 1st. Every year, you will need to visit a Boots store again from September 1st to reactivate your discount by presenting your Advantage Card and student ID at a manned till. Your student ID serves to verify your student status and enable the discount on your account. However, no personal data is collected during this process as data is obtained through your Advantage Card registration. Please refer to the Boots Advantage Card for comprehensive terms and conditions.
- Once your student discount is activated on your Advantage Card, it will automatically apply to eligible purchases both in-store and online (subject to the aforementioned exclusions) when using your Advantage Card. To receive the discount online, your Advantage Card must be linked to your boots.com account.
- To take advantage of the savings, you must be signed into your boots.com account and have an Advantage Card linked to it. The usual terms and conditions of the Advantage Card program apply. This discount does not apply to in-store orders.
- If you do not have an Advantage Card, you can apply for one through the Boots app for instant access to a digital card, or you can apply in-store using the iPad. In-store, you will receive either a permanent plastic card (subject to availability) or a digital card number accessible through the Boots app. To activate your discount, present your digital number or plastic card together with your student ID at a manned till.
- Every time you shop in-store, you must present your Boots Advantage Card to receive the 10% discount. The discount will not be awarded retrospectively.
- To receive the 10% discount on your online purchase, you must sign into your boots.com account and link your Advantage Card. The discount will not be awarded retrospectively.
- Offer subject to availability.
- Boots UK reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time.
- The standard terms and conditions of the Boots Advantage Card program apply.
- If you wish to discontinue receiving the Student Discount, please visit Contact Us to request removal.
If you find yourself in the position of wanting to hang pictures or a new TV and you desire to add some wall decor to create a more unified and finished look in your room, it is important to consider the preparations required before taking up that hammer.In order to securely hang any heavy items such as
Last updated: 07:06 EDT, 18 May 2021Critics of the television program How to Save a Grand in 24 Hours have strongly criticized a mother who spent £300 per month on beauty products but claimed she couldn't afford to remedy the black mold that was growing in her son's bedroom.Anna Wallace, hailing from
Learn how to stream the latest drama, 'No Return,' starring Sheridan Smith. Looking to watch the captivating holiday drama, No Return, online? Discover where you can find the thrilling series.Strongly following the journey of Kathy (Sheridan Smith) and Martin Powell (Michael Jibson), a married couple
If you're interested in scheduling a doctor's appointment using the myGP app, you'll need to follow these steps on your smartphone:1. Input your mobile number and date of birth. It's important to note that this must be the mobile number you provided when registering at your GP surgery.2. Conduct a