Methods for gaining unrestricted access to Omaze's giveaways
This blog contains affiliate links.
Have you ever heard of Omaze? I've had several readers ask me if Omaze is legit or a scam, so I figured it was about time I blogged about them.
Omaze.com hosts pay-to-enter prize draws with fantastic prizes ranging from cars and vacations to one-of-a-kind celebrity experiences.
Unfortunately, the majority of Omaze Com draws are no longer open to residents of the United Kingdom or Australia (a long list of excluded countries can be found in section 4(B) of the Omaze official rules). Instead, UK residents should go to www.omaze.co.uk for their regular house giveaways - entry details are at the bottom of this post.
Unlike most pay-to-enter prize draws, a percentage of each Omaze campaign's ticket sales go to charity - for the celebrity experiences (dinner dates, premiere trips, etc.). ), 60% of the proceeds are donated to charity, and the remainder is used to fund other prizes (vacations, cars, etc.). ) 15% is donated to charity. Omaze retains 15% of all donations, with the remainder going toward prize procurement, marketing costs, and fees. So far, their prize draws have raised more than $150 million for charities around the world.
It's an exciting way to give to charity, with the possibility of winning a large prize - and sometimes a once-in-a-lifetime experience. However, many people are unaware that every prize draw on the Omaze website has a free entry route. So, if you can't afford to make a charitable donation, you can enter for free online. If you're not happy with only a small portion of your Omaze draw entry ticket going to charity, why not enter for free online and then donate directly to the linked charity?
Each Omaze free entry is equivalent to 2,000 paid entries (costing $100). ) The maximum number of entries per person per campaign is usually 6,000 (but check the rules for each individual promotion). You will NOT be notified when you have reached your entry limit, but any additional entries will be void and ineligible to win. For promotions with a 6,000 entry limit, you can fill out the free entry form three times for each prize you want, giving you the same number of entries as a $300 donation.
How to Enter Omaze Free Drawings
- Visit www.omaze.com/products to learn more about the Omaze campaigns.
- Choose the campaign you want to participate in and read the rules - if there are no specific rules for that experience, look at the list of excluded countries in the rules. Residents of the United Kingdom and Australia are no longer eligible to enter www. omaze com
- Scroll down past the donation amounts.
- Enter the text line without contributing by clicking on it.
- Fill in your name, email address, and postal address.
- Fill in the captcha and submit the entry form.
- You can only submit one form per minute, so if you want to complete your three free entries, you'll have to wait for the Submit button to turn pink.
Omaze always has at least one opportunity to win a house on their UK specific website, www.omaze.co.uk - only UK residents are eligible to enter these draws, and the 'free' entry route is by post rather than online.
Ticket prices for all Omaze draws are as follows:
- £10 for fifteen entries
- £25 for 40 submissions
- £50 for 85 submissions
- £150 for 320 submissions
Continue reading for information on the 'free' postal entry route.
London townhouse worth £3 million
Win a four-bedroom townhouse in Islington, North London, valued at over £3,000,000, as well as £100,000 in cash. The draw will end on February 26, 2023 (February 28, for postal entries).
How to Participate in the London II House Draw
If you want to enter the London draw (including a donation to the British Heart Foundation), go to omaze.co.uk/pages/london-ii.
Early bird draws and prizes for London II
Enter early and you'll be entered into all current early bird bonus draws in addition to the main London house prize draw.
- Enter before the 15th of January (17th for postal) to be entered into a draw for £250,000 plus a £10 gift card (up to 2,500 gift card winners will be chosen).
- Enter before the 29th of January (31st for postal entries) and you'll be entered to win a Volvo XC90 and a £10 gift card (up to 2,500 gift card winners will be chosen).
- Enter by February 14th (16th for postal) and you'll be entered to win a Mini Cooper Electric as well as a £10 gift card (up to 2,500 gift card winners will be chosen).
- Enter before the 26th of February (28th for postal entries) and you'll be entered to win a £10 gift card (up to 7,500 gift card winners will be chosen).
The full terms and conditions for the London draw can be found here.
How to Enter the Omaze House Postal Draws
In contrast to the main Omaze com draws, the alternative 'free' entry route for the UK Million Pound House draws is by post, which requires the purchase of a stamp. You can send as many postcards as you want as long as they are all stamped and sent separately (not all in one envelope).
Postal entries will be considered for the Grand Prize Promotion, all Early Bird Prize Draws, and any Weekly Cash Prize Promotions (if applicable). Your entry (paid or free) is entered into all subsequent weekly and early bird draws until the end of the promotional period, so it pays to enter early.
Postal address for London House
- On a piece of paper or a postcard (a picture postcard is fine), write your name, address, date of birth, phone number, and email address. )
- Send your entry, along with a first or second class stamp, to: Omaze Million Pound House Draw - London II, Civica Election Services, 33 Clarendon Road, London N8 0NW.
- Your postal entry must be received by February 28, 2023.
The postal entry method is described in detail here.
If you send multiple postal entries, the stamp cost will add up. A £10 online payment gets you 15 entries into the draw, but 15 second class stamps cost £10. 20
If you want to participate in Omaze campaigns, make sure to check that the draws are open to your country - and read the rules thoroughly at www.omaze.com/pages/rules.
Omaze also posts information about their winners online, which you can find at https://winners.omaze.com/who-won.
Look for coupon codes in the press to earn additional entries.
Are you looking for free entry competitions?
Spending money on unregulated pay-to-enter prize draws should be avoided because they can be addictive and result in massive debt. There are thousands of free entry online prize draws and competitions open to UK entrants if you want to win amazing prizes without spending any money. Check out the following blog posts:
From our earliest years, we are taught the simple act of switching off a light when we leave a room. As energy costs continue to skyrocket, we all become more sensitive to wasting electricity. But what is the true cost of leaving a light on? And how much is this adding to your monthly bills?As we are
Undoubtedly, Sky broadband provides excellent and dependable Wi-Fi coverage across the United Kingdom. Nevertheless, issues such as "black spots" can still happen, and customers might not have access to their Wi-Fi outside their property, like their front porch or garden. If you encounter these
London Bound: Your Travel Guide from TehranAre you ready to fly from Tehran to London? Plan your trip with this itinerary for a commercial flight, and consider including time at the airports to calculate your total travel time to London. You can also customize this itinerary to choose nearby airports
If you're looking to get in touch with loved ones in Germany while abroad, there are a few things you should know. To call a landline or mobile number in Germany, you'll need to follow a specific dialing format that starts with the IDD or exit code. The country code for Germany is 49, and you'll need to