Confirmed: Find out How Much Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte are Set to Earn for their Epic Wembley Showdown
Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte will go head to head in an all-British bout at Wembley that is expected to break records with an impressive 94,000 spectators. The fight promises to be an exciting showdown between two of the best heavyweights in boxing, and both fighters are set to earn a significant sum of money from the event.
Frank Warren, Fury's promoter, swept the purse bid with a whopping £30m offer, beating out Whyte's promoter Eddie Hearn's £23m bid. However, the 80:20 split in Fury's favor only applied to 90% of Warren's winning bid, as the promoter needs to deposit the other 10%. As a result, Fury is set to earn approximately £21.5m from the bout, while Whyte will take home around £5.5m. The winner of the fight will also receive an additional £3m deposit.
As the clear favorite, Betfair's odds for Fury to win are 2/9, while Whyte's odds are 7/2. A draw is priced at 33/1.
How to Watch:
BT Sport Box Office will exclusively broadcast the all-British bout between Fury and Whyte live on Saturday, April 23. The pay-per-view event will cost £24.95 and can be accessed even by those who are not BT Sport subscribers. The coverage will begin at 6 pm, and fans can watch the fight on BT TV channel 494, Sky Channel 490, or Virgin Media via the "On Demand" section of their set-top box. Customers can also stream the fight on BT Sport's website and mobile or tablet app. Sky customers can watch the bout on sky.com/btsportboxoffice.
Aside from the heavily anticipated main event of Tyson Fury vs. Dillian Whyte, the undercard will feature several exciting bouts. Ekow Essuman will go up against Darren Tetley, Isaac Lowe will face off against Nick Ball in the featherweight category, David Adeleye will fight Chris Healey in the heavyweight category, Tommy Fury will fight Daniel Bocianski in the light-heavyweight division, Kurt Walker will take on Stefan Nicolae in the Super-Featherweight division, and Karol Itauma will battle Michal Ciach in the light-heavyweight category. There will also be a showdown between Royston Barney-Smith and Constantin Radoi in the Super-Featherweight division.
Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte's all-British bout is not to be missed, and with exclusive coverage by BT Sport Box Office, fans can easily watch the event from the comfort of their own homes. The fight promises to be a close match, but with Fury currently the favorite, only time will tell who will come out on top.
In order to manage your account, you can perform transactions such as withdrawing cash, checking your balance, and depositing money using your Barclays debit card or a deposit card. If you have a savings account, you can deposit money into it using a savings deposit card. Post Offices allow for a
Garden-dwelling rodents are unwelcome pests with the capacity to wreak immense havoc and spread disease. These creatures can be found in both urban and rural settings and if left unchecked, can quickly escalate into a full-blown infestation. Rodent invasions should be taken seriously and proactive
100 grams is a weight measurement frequently used in cooking and baking. Opting for weight measurements can result in more precise ingredients, leading to better dishes. Measuring with a small scale is the easiest, quickest, and most accurate method for weighing 100 grams. Apart from this, there are
Good day to you! I took the liberty of recording this video to answer some of the recent inquiries I've received about child maintenance payments. Considering that June marks the end of college for many students as they transition to employment or university, there has been a lot of confusion around